BERBAGI ILMU YANG BERMANFAAT

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Example Of Expressing


No
Expression
EXAMPLE OF EXPRESSION
EXAMPLE OF DIALOGUE
1
Stance
Ø  Personally I believe...
Ø  My view of....is...
Ø  From my point of view...
Ø  If you ask me, .....
Ø  I guess.....

One day, Dilla meet with Novi who is sitting in the park .  
Dilla: Hi Novi, what are you doing ?
Novi: I’m doing my homework.
Dilla: how about your choice of direction ?
Novi: I dont know. I want to ask you about your opinion.
Dilla: If you ask me, I think you should choose “Doctor”.
Novi: are you sure. ?
Dilla: yes, I’m.
Novi: oh thanks friend. But, I’m not sure
Dilla: why ? you are smart.
Novi: Hmm..
2
Love
Ø  I fall in love with you
Ø  I do love you
Ø  Let me love you
Ø  I have a crush on you
Ø  Let me be with you
Ø  I think I love you
Ø  I love you
Ø  I love you from the bottom of my heart.
Ø  I really love you.
Ø  I love you so much.
Ø  I must love it.
Ø  You are my everything.
Ø  I Like you
Ø  I Love you for a long time
Responding :
*      I love you, too.
*      Me too.
*      I also love you.
*      So do I.
*      I love it, too.
*      I feel the same with you.
*      Just the same with you.
I hate…
*      I don’t really like…
*      I dislike…
I am not really interested in…
I can’t enjoy…

One day Irfan and Asni went  to the canteen together.
Irfan: what do you want to eat ?
Asni : I want to eat bakso. and you ?
Irfan : I’m too. Asni.. I want to say something to you.
Asni: what ?
Irfan: Asni.. I love you.
Asni: are you sure Irfan ?
Irfan: yes, I’m sure. I love you from the bottom of my heart. Would you be my girlfriend ?
Asni: hmm.. yeah.
Irfan: thank God.
Asni: Irfan.. I love you too. You are my everything.
Irfan: you are my angel.




3
Sadness
Ø  I’m very sad about…
Ø  I can’t believe what’s going on.
Ø  I can’t hold my tears on it.
Ø  Oh no, …. (crying)
Ø  I’m Oh no/ oh dear!                   
Ø  Feeling blue.
Ø  Poor …!
Ø  the lowest mark    
Ø  the lowest ....
Ø  I feel so blue.
Ø  I failed in my ....
Responding :
v  I’m sorry that ....
v   Don’t drop yourself into sadness
v  Don’t be sad I ever ....
v  Don’t worry ....
v  Don’t be sad, please
v  Take it easy.
v  Me too.
v  How poor they are. Where are their parents ?






Ani sitting alone in the class. But she looks sad. And suddenly Lilis comes.
Lilis : Hi.. Ani
Ani  : Hi Lis..
Lilis : what are you doing? Why you alone here ?
Ani : nothing..
Lilis : I see you so sadness.
Ani : yeah, that’s right
Lilis : why ?
Ani : because I lose my homework.
Lilis: how could it be ?
Ani: I dont know.. I put it on the table, and then I go to canteen, when I come back. It’s nothing.
Lilis: I will help you to look for your homework.
Ani: thank you..




4
Anger
Ø  Well, I’ve never been so insulted in my live.
Ø  Who are you to say such a thing to me?
Ø  What do you mean I did a terrible job?
Ø  I’m really upset now
Ø  You’re getting me angry.
Ø  You burn me up.
Responding :
  Relax.
  take it slow.
  Take it easy.
  Calm down
  Control yourself.
  Don’t trouble yourself.
  Don’t be so touchy.
  Maybe you’re a little too sensitive about ...
  Don’t be angry with me.
  Let’s try to hold our temper.
  Getting angry won’t help
Wini and Nasmah will go to the Dilla’s Party and Nasmah not come.
Wini : Nasmah.. would you like to go to Dilla’s Party ?
Nasmah : yes, I would.
Wini : I wait you at my home
Wini : Nasmah..where are you ?
Nasmah : I’m sorry Wini, I can’t come to Dillas party.
Wini : why ?
Nasmah : I’m lazy..
Wini : OMG.. just that !.. you’re getting me angry.
Nasmah : calm down..dont be angry with me.. please.
Wini : oh, no.. !

5
Annoyance
Ø  I’m extremely displeased with…
Ø  I’m extremely unhappy about this
Ø  …really makes me mad
Ø  I cannot stand…
Ø  why on earth he didn’t…?
Ø  I’m fed up with it.
Ø  I’ve had just about enough of this condition.
Ø  It really bothers me.
Ø  I can’t stand it anymore.
Ø  This is extremely irritating.
Ø  I’m extremely displeased/angry/un happy.
Ø  Stop doing that! It’s really annoying.
Ø   I am really annoyed.
Responding :
      Relax.
      Take it slow.
      Take it easy.
      Calm down
      Control yourself.
      Don’t trouble yourself.
      I’m really sorry.
      I’m sorry.

Rafi and Irfan are doing his homework in the classroom. They are very seriously. And Ilyas comes.
Rafi: Have done your homework ?
Irfan : No, I have not. What about you ?
Rafi : I have. If you want, I can help you.
Irfan : thank you friend.
(Irfan and Rafi are doing his homework together, and then Ilyas comes and sing with strong voice)
Irfan : can you stop sing, Ilyas ?
Ilyas : why ?
Rafi : your voice make our annoyed !
Ilyas : it is my voice. (Ilyas sing again)
Irfan : Stop doing that ! It’s really annoying. I’m consentrating now !  
Ilyas : Take it easy..
Rafi : Ilyas, don’t be egoist !
Irfan : yes, that’s right
Ilyas : I’m sorry friend.




6
Embarrassment



Ø  I am embarrassed
Ø  I feel ashamed
Ø  Oh, My God
Ø  Shame on me
Ø  I don't feel comfortable
Ø  I feel awkward
Ø  It’s my embarrassment to….
Ø  That’s a real embarrassment
Ø   What an embarrassment!
Ø  I must say that it’s an embarrassment.
Ø  What a shame.
Ø  I was so ashamed.
Ø  It really makes me ashamed.
Ø  Tell me it never happened.
Responding :
Ø  I don't think it's a big deal.
Ø  Don't worry about it.
Ø  You may not have such a feeling.
Ø  Are you OK?
Ø  You must be very ashamed.
Ø  What’s wrong with you?
One day Utary meet with Ridha in the library.
Utary : Hi Ridha..
Ridha : Hi Tary..
Utary : were have you been ?
Ridha : I have been at canteen and I am embarrassed
Utary : why ?
Ridha : I fall in the canteen and people was laugh me.
Utary : are you cry ?
Ridha : No, I’m not like a children
Utary : yeah, I know, I think it’s your bad day Ridha.
Ridha : yeah, maybe that’s right friend.






 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Example Of Expressing

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Silahkan berikan Komentar terbaik mu, boleh cantumkan link blog anda asalkan sesuai dengan topik materi