BERBAGI ILMU YANG BERMANFAAT

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Example Of Expressing


No
Expression
EXAMPLE OF EXPRESSION
EXAMPLE OF DIALOGUE
1
Stance
Ø  Personally I believe...
Ø  My view of....is...
Ø  From my point of view...
Ø  If you ask me, .....
Ø  I guess.....

One day, Dilla meet with Novi who is sitting in the park .  
Dilla: Hi Novi, what are you doing ?
Novi: I’m doing my homework.
Dilla: how about your choice of direction ?
Novi: I don’t know. I want to ask you about your opinion.
Dilla: If you ask me, I think you should choose “Doctor”.
Novi: are you sure. ?
Dilla: yes, I’m.
Novi: oh thanks friend. But, I’m not sure
Dilla: why ? you are smart.
Novi: Hmm..
2
Love
Ø  I fall in love with you
Ø  I do love you
Ø  Let me love you
Ø  I have a crush on you
Ø  Let me be with you
Ø  I think I love you
Ø  I love you
Ø  I love you from the bottom of my heart.
Ø  I really love you.
Ø  I love you so much.
Ø  I must love it.
Ø  You are my everything.
Ø  I Like you
Ø  I Love you for a long time
Responding :
*      I love you, too.
*      Me too.
*      I also love you.
*      So do I.
*      I love it, too.
*      I feel the same with you.
*      Just the same with you.
I hate…
*      I don’t really like…
*      I dislike…
I am not really interested in…
I can’t enjoy…

One day Irfan and Asni went  to the canteen together.
Irfan: what do you want to eat ?
Asni : I want to eat bakso. and you ?
Irfan : I’m too. Asni.. I want to say something to you.
Asni: what ?
Irfan: Asni.. I love you.
Asni: are you sure Irfan ?
Irfan: yes, I’m sure. I love you from the bottom of my heart. Would you be my girlfriend ?
Asni: hmm.. yeah.
Irfan: thank God.
Asni: Irfan.. I love you too. You are my everything.
Irfan: you are my angel.




3
Sadness
Ø  I’m very sad about…
Ø  I can’t believe what’s going on.
Ø  I can’t hold my tears on it.
Ø  Oh no, …. (crying)
Ø  I’m Oh no/ oh dear!                   
Ø  Feeling blue.
Ø  Poor …!
Ø  the lowest mark    
Ø  the lowest ....
Ø  I feel so blue.
Ø  I failed in my ....
Responding :
v  I’m sorry that ....
v   Don’t drop yourself into sadness
v  Don’t be sad I ever ....
v  Don’t worry ....
v  Don’t be sad, please
v  Take it easy.
v  Me too.
v  How poor they are. Where are their parents ?






Ani sitting alone in the class. But she looks sad. And suddenly Lilis comes.
Lilis : Hi.. Ani
Ani  : Hi Lis..
Lilis : what are you doing? Why you alone here ?
Ani : nothing..
Lilis : I see you so sadness.
Ani : yeah, that’s right
Lilis : why ?
Ani : because I lose my homework.
Lilis: how could it be ?
Ani: I don’t know.. I put it on the table, and then I go to canteen, when I come back. It’s nothing.
Lilis: I will help you to look for your homework.
Ani: thank you..




4
Anger
Ø  Well, I’ve never been so insulted in my live.
Ø  Who are you to say such a thing to me?
Ø  What do you mean I did a terrible job?
Ø  I’m really upset now
Ø  You’re getting me angry.
Ø  You burn me up.
Responding :
—  Relax.
—  take it slow.
—  Take it easy.
—  Calm down
—  Control yourself.
—  Don’t trouble yourself.
—  Don’t be so touchy.
—  Maybe you’re a little too sensitive about ...
—  Don’t be angry with me.
—  Let’s try to hold our temper.
—  Getting angry won’t help
Wini and Nasmah will go to the Dilla’s Party and Nasmah not come.
Wini : Nasmah.. would you like to go to Dilla’s Party ?
Nasmah : yes, I would.
Wini : I wait you at my home
Wini : Nasmah..where are you ?
Nasmah : I’m sorry Wini, I can’t come to Dilla’s party.
Wini : why ?
Nasmah : I’m lazy..
Wini : OMG.. just that !.. you’re getting me angry.
Nasmah : calm down..don’t be angry with me.. please.
Wini : oh, no.. !

5
Annoyance
Ø  I’m extremely displeased with…
Ø  I’m extremely unhappy about this
Ø  …really makes me mad
Ø  I cannot stand…
Ø  why on earth he didn’t…?
Ø  I’m fed up with it.
Ø  I’ve had just about enough of this condition.
Ø  It really bothers me.
Ø  I can’t stand it anymore.
Ø  This is extremely irritating.
Ø  I’m extremely displeased/angry/un happy.
Ø  Stop doing that! It’s really annoying.
Ø   I am really annoyed.
Responding :
•      Relax.
•      Take it slow.
•      Take it easy.
•      Calm down
•      Control yourself.
•      Don’t trouble yourself.
•      I’m really sorry.
•      I’m sorry.

Rafi and Irfan are doing his homework in the classroom. They are very seriously. And Ilyas comes.
Rafi: Have done your homework ?
Irfan : No, I have not. What about you ?
Rafi : I have. If you want, I can help you.
Irfan : thank you friend.
(Irfan and Rafi are doing his homework together, and then Ilyas comes and sing with strong voice)
Irfan : can you stop sing, Ilyas ?
Ilyas : why ?
Rafi : your voice make our annoyed !
Ilyas : it is my voice. (Ilyas sing again)
Irfan : Stop doing that ! It’s really annoying. I’m consentrating now !  
Ilyas : Take it easy..
Rafi : Ilyas, don’t be egoist !
Irfan : yes, that’s right
Ilyas : I’m sorry friend.




6
Embarrassment



Ø  I am embarrassed
Ø  I feel ashamed
Ø  Oh, My God
Ø  Shame on me
Ø  I don't feel comfortable
Ø  I feel awkward
Ø  It’s my embarrassment to….
Ø  That’s a real embarrassment
Ø   What an embarrassment!
Ø  I must say that it’s an embarrassment.
Ø  What a shame.
Ø  I was so ashamed.
Ø  It really makes me ashamed.
Ø  Tell me it never happened.
Responding :
Ø  I don't think it's a big deal.
Ø  Don't worry about it.
Ø  You may not have such a feeling.
Ø  Are you OK?
Ø  You must be very ashamed.
Ø  What’s wrong with you?
One day Utary meet with Ridha in the library.
Utary : Hi Ridha..
Ridha : Hi Tary..
Utary : were have you been ?
Ridha : I have been at canteen and I am embarrassed
Utary : why ?
Ridha : I fall in the canteen and people was laugh me.
Utary : are you cry ?
Ridha : No, I’m not like a children
Utary : yeah, I know, I think it’s your bad day Ridha.
Ridha : yeah, maybe that’s right friend.






 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Example Of Expressing

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Silahkan berikan Komentar terbaik mu, boleh cantumkan link blog anda asalkan sesuai dengan topik materi